Byron Constance practices in the areas of corporate planning, estate planning, probate and real estate law. Byron attended the University of Nebraska at Omaha and University of Louisville, and received his Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Missouri at Kansas City in 1949, where he was a member of Phi Alpha Delta. He was admitted to the Missouri Bar in 1949.
Byron's community involvement includes serving as a member and president of the Board of Regents of the University of Central Missouri and member and president of the Board of Trustees of Graceland University. He has also served as the chairman of the Jackson County Board of Election Commissioners.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Planning
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Missouri, 1949
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, Kansas City, Missouri
- Juris Doctorate - 1949
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta
- University of Nebraska at Omaha
- University of Louisville
Professional Associations and Memberships
- University of Central Missouri, Member and President, Board of Regents
- Graceland University, Member and President, Board of Trustees
- Jackson County Board of Election Commissioners, Chairman